Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Lagu Hari Ini

MARC ANTHONY - My Baby You

As I Look into your eyes

I see all the reasons why

My life's worth a thousand skies

You're the simplest love I've known

and the purest one I'll own

no you'll never be alone

My baby you

Are the reason I could fly

And cause of you

I don't have to wonder why

Baby you

There's no more just getting by

You're the reason I feel so alive
Though these words I sing are true

They still fail to capture you

As mere words can only do

How do I explain that smile

And how it turns my world around

Keeping my feet on the ground

I will soothe you if you fall

I'll be right there if you call

You're my greatest love of all

you are th reason i can fly

and cuz of u i dont have to wonder why

my baby you,theres no more just getting by

cuz you're the reason i feel so alive

2 comments:

WRA said...

salam perkenalan....terimakasih jejak blog akak...
nak dok Bangi ke ni? berjiran la kita....

Marc Anthony ni dulu penyanyi kegemaran, tapi sejak dia bercerai ngan wife dia, terus kurang minat....

uDA said...

oh...ada rumah kat blogspot rupanya hehe.

suka juga lagu ni. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...